Copenhagen. c. 1750.
Department of Maps, Prints, and Photographs, KBK K-0-1750
This is a quarter map showing land registers, quarters, churches, etc. The anonymous cartographer must have been acquainted with J.S. Sibrandt’s cadastral map from 1746, the first complete measuring of the sites of the city.
3 x 2.5 m.
See more maps at the web exhibition of the Department of Maps, Prints, and Photographs Denmark on the world map.
© Det Kongelige Bibliotek 2003